Tuesday, May 14, 2013

God Knows Before You Do

I have been desperately in need of encouragement lately. If you haven't been keeping up with my blog, then I'll fill you in on a few things...

-We have relocated to a different state because my husband found a great job after being unemployed for 6 months.

-Our beautiful house in Kentucky has had 3 different contracts on it, from 3 different buyers, and ALL of them have fallen through for one reason or another and is currently in foreclosure.

-We now live in an apartment which we haven't done since we were in our early 20's, which has hurt our pride a bit. The place is spacious, but that space comes with 3 floors which have been really hard on my knees. Going up and down stairs all day is exhausting and I've been less than grateful for the new digs. Resentful sums it up a little better.

-My husband's car is out of commission and we haven't been able to afford to fix it yet. Being down to one car keeps me home every single day....not fun.

-All in all, I'm really lonely.

-I've been pretty sad for long time.

-I've felt like God has forgotten me.

But just when things have seemed their darkest, GOD HAS SHOWN UP! He has let me know in subtle and not so subtle ways that He sees me, He hears me and He has certainly NOT forgotten about me.

And the Holy Spirit spoke this to me through the story of Adam in the garden.

No one can encourage you like the Holy Spirit!

Check out this video to hear the rest of the story.....


2 comments:

  1. Angie,
    That was such a blessing. You know, there have been so many times that I have felt like God wasn't listening, and, although I knew it wasn't true, I couldn't help but feel depressed and discouraged. But, you are right, He is always working for our good. And He knows what's best for us, even when we don't. Keep ministering for the Lord. You are inspiring so many. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how He kept shining so brightly in the sun and in you to us girl..I've tried to do a video tonight like 10 times..and each time something happened..I know it was meant for me to be built up and encouraged in His Word through you..hubby wanted to know who you were..lol He could hear your voice..lol..and I don't like bugs either..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!