Friday, May 3, 2013

A Day in the Life of ME...A SAHM's Daily Routine and a Home Tour!

So as promised, I finally got to work making some You Tube videos for you! I didn't really know what to start off with, so in PUT IT ALL OUT THERE FASHION as I tend to do, I decided to let you see me first thing in the morning, see my house (apartment), my messes, my unpacked boxes (2 months later), my laundry, and you get to see my heart a little as well...oh, and you get to see me right out of the shower looking truly unbelievable...and not in a good way (i.e. red, blotchy skin, hair in a towel, etc.).

But this is me ya'll. If you know me, you know I don't hold back and I keep it REAL!

But really, is there any other way to be?

So there are 9 (yes, count them, 9) videos in all that cover my day and routines (or lack thereof) from waking up to going to bed. I will share one of them here for you, but if you'd like to see the rest, visit my You Tube channel here....
Please like and subscribe to my You Tube channel...it would mean so much!!! :)

Enjoy....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!