Thursday, May 16, 2013

You Can't Wring Your Hands With Worry, If You Do This One Thing

Tonight was AWESOME!

At our new church (New Life Church), we had the first night of our women's conference and Pastor Bonnie Huffman BROUGHT IT tonight!

Her talk was titled, "Stand, Fight, Win!" It was very encouraging, very uplifting and solidified some things I have been hearing from the Lord myself about not laying down and taking the whoopin' the enemy has been putting on my life this year...God's been calling me to FIGHT like the WINNER I AM!

During Pastor Bonnie's closing prayer, God gave me a vision of someone who is constantly wringing their hands with worry, who lives their life tied up in knots, and He gave me a word of wisdom about it that I share in this YouTube video. I hope you'll watch and be encouraged!



A couple thoughts....

Worrying is YOU telling GOD, "NO THANK YOU, I AM GOING TO DO THIS ALL ON MY OWN." And you know what? He will absolutely let you do it all on your own if that's what you want. But I promise, surrendering to your loving Father and casting your cares on Him is what you were made for. You were never meant to shoulder the burden. But He's a gentleman and He'll let you have it your way as long as you want. But there is a better way....HIS WAY. It always is. :)


Please leave a comment or email me (my address is on the right) and let me know if I can pray for you.



3 comments:

  1. You go on girl,keep doin' what you're doin'!!You are such a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even begin to tell you how empowered and encouraged I feel right now after watching that. I'm bookmarking this so I can come back and watch it again when I need to. This just happened to come at a good time for me. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!