Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Are We There Yet? Day 3: On the Road Again

For a solid week, it seems like I've been on the road nearly non-stop. Why? Because I HAVE been.

Just picked up my daughter from my parents (they live 3 hours away), so we were on the road for 6 hours today. 

So alas, no packing...AGAIN.

Tomorrow promises to be busy as well and I'm really missing the ordinary. 

I miss my husband going off to work and kissing him goodbye every morning. I miss expecting him home at a certain time so that I can have dinner ready. Since he's been unemployed, I have been terrible about cooking great meals. I can't wait to start planning and cooking meals again. I know that may sound so hum-drum, but I miss the hum-drum. 

I can't wait until we get moved, get unpacked (haha...that sounded funny, seeing as how I don't have anything packed to unpack) and get settled in our new home and life gets back to boring. 

I so miss boring and mundane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!