Monday, October 1, 2012

Are We There Yet? 31 Days and We're Moving On! Day 1-Mixed Emotions

I am linking up with The Nester's "31 Days" project.

Each day during the month of October, I'm going to be blogging about OUR BIG MOVE!

Stay tuned this week. Hopefully, by Friday I'll be able to fill you in on exactly WHERE we'll be moving. We've been keeping it under wraps for the most part, but I think by Friday, we can let the "buffalo" out of the bag {hint!}.

I have a lot of feelings and emotions about it all and am willing to risk a little bit and share them with you.

Today I meant to pack some, but didn't. I feel overwhelmed right now. Packing that first box means that I am closer to leaving this house that I love. Leaving it behind makes me sad...and hopeful at the same time.



Does that even make sense? I'm not sure it does either. I guess that's why they call it having, "mixed emotions." I certainly feel a little "mixed up" right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!