Monday, August 13, 2012

Big Announcement...MY FIRST BOOK!

I've been teasing you here and on facebook for weeks about something special that I've been working on. Well, I'm ready to announce the big news.

I am just putting the finishing touches on MY FIRST BOOK!



Yes, that's right! I've been writing a book! It's a 30 day devotional on faith.

I've been working on it ALL SUMMER, and gosh, has it ever been an undertaking! When it's finished, it will be nearly 50,000 words! I know...crazy right?

The craziest thing is, I've written this entire thing on wordpad of all things! I write at home on my (borrowed) netbook, then transfer my work onto one word document at the library. Tedious, but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

A pastor friend of mine observed how interesting it was that at this time in my life, I'm writing a book on faith.
Last week, my husband lost his job, so that has thrown our life into a tailspin. But I think it's a WONDERFUL thing that I'm writing this book. During all these seriously tough times, God's word has increased my faith and I feel untouchable!

I hope you all will help me with some title ideas that I'm throwing around. More on that tomorrow.

The book will be ready for release as an eBook by the end of the month, so stay tuned!

SOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled for you! A devotional - how totally perfect. I'll be your first customer. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled for you! A devotional - how totally perfect. I'll be your first customer. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!