Monday, June 25, 2012

Days 23, 24 and 25

The past couple of days, my dollar came from extra change lying around. To some, that may sound like I don't have a lot of money to give. But to me, I see abundance.

We really are so wealthy in this country.

A few pennies in other parts of the world would seem like treasure. But to us here in America, they seem worthless a lot of times. As a matter of fact, $10, which is equal to 1,000 pennies, feeds a child in the Sudan for 3 whole months! Kinda makes you want to put those pennies to good use!

And today (Day 25), I received a $30 check in the mail from someone I don't know named Susan. Later, however, my sister informed me that it was a lady whom she worked with that heard about my project and wanted to help. WOW! Thanks Susan. That's incredible!

So, only 5 days left! You can click on the video to your right to see what I'm raising money for and you can click my link above that to donate online if you wish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!