Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 22- Pool Party

Today's dollar (actually $3) came from a bunch of college kids that invaded my pool. I've never met most of them, but they were all friends of my sis-in-law, Charis and needed to cool off after 24 hours in dry, dusty, 90 degree weather at the Ichthus Festival. They're camping out and were just about parched. We were happy to give up our pool to these guys and they couldn't have been more appreciative!
I mentioned my project and the ones who had money were more than happy to add a buck to the cheese ball jar. How cool!

I've found that for the most part, people are happy to help each other...





I mean, look at this teamwork!
FUN! FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!