Thursday, March 31, 2011

Singing at Knoxville Christian Center, "Mercy Seat"

Video of me singing "Mercy Seat" (cannot find the writer or I would include their name). The first time I heard this song was at the Brownsville Revival in Pensacola, Florida in 1995. How I found myself there was nothing short of a "God thing." All I know is what I saw there, this real, infilling of the Holy Spirit all over the room...I just had to have it! I wanted what those people had! 


Anyway, when I heard this song, and saw literally HUNDREDS of people rush to the altar to meet Jesus, I was moved so, that I never forgot it. I never wanted to sing this song because it just felt too holy for me to take on, but someone gave me the track and I decided to give it a try. Mostly because this is how I've been feeling lately, that people need to know about my Jesus and how they can have the incredible love that I have, that they don't have to do this life alone!








In this video, I'm looking at the words quite a bit because I had just learned it and wanted to get it right. But in the future, I won't be staring down so much! lol Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. you sang this song beautifully i first saw it on youtube and i wish it was on itunes to download i love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!