Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Nail Biter!

So I've decided my neighbors are out of town. All the shades are drawn and there's been no sign of them for a few days. So I guess I can quit stalking them for a few days (lol). I just hope they return before we go on vacay on Sunday! What will I do knowing those widows are just sitting there and I'm hundreds of miles away? What if they decide to clean up the yard and they toss them out? What if they get broken in all these storms? Can you tell I'm a little obsessed? Lord, give me patience...and in the end, those windows! : )

For some beautiful and creative decorating ideas with old windows, shutters, and all sorts of other little knick-knacks, visit Angie's site at The Happy Homebody! You'll spend hours perusing her pages! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!