Friday, July 20, 2012

I LOVE Being Busy (I Think I've Said That Before)

I can't wait to share the project I'm working on! 

I'm giddy, crazy excited about it!

But I don't want to let the cat out of the bag (wait...where did such a cruel, weird saying come from? Why would anyone be putting cats in bags anyway?), I'll wait just one more week (if I can stand it) to reveal the big news!


While I'm working away, I'm feeling so energized and motivated! It's amazing what working, when you actually enjoy your work, does for your soul!
                                                               Photo taken from http://agile.conscires.com


Today, I'm making the 3 hour trip to my parent's house to pick up my daughter (I miss her!) and go to a wedding. But before that, I am speaking to a friend who does consulting on the phone, then possibly having coffee with another friend who may help me with, well, I can't tell you yet. ;)

But before that, I have all of my homemaker responsibilities to tend to...

-fold some laundry
-make the beds
-clean the bathroom
-and whatever other last minute things I need to take care of before I leave


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!