Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 3...Another Dollar from Spare Change and A Note from Someone Who Wants to Help

Hello my friends.
What a nice Sunday it was here in central Kentucky. Blue skies, cooler temps, a slight breeze and lunch with a friend visiting from out of town. How blessed we are here in America. Sometimes, I think we get so wrapped up in our own hardships that we forget that we live in the most blessed country in the world.

God is providing my dollar today through more spare change. Gosh, there is a ton of money just lying around this house. And the funny thing is, I hardly even notice it til I go looking for it! Thank you Lord for the abundance!

I also got this note from a friend who wants to help, and I thought it was just perfect

"Hey Angie. I'm sending a check for $31 tomorrow. I felt led to send our $30, plus be your $1 for whenever. I'm praying your project is a huge success!! Pastor preached on how God will always bless the giver today. And that He creates opportunities for us to show we will give so that the door is open for Him to bless us. Thanks for the opportunity to give." 

WOW! I never thought of it that way! But I'm just a vessel God is using. He is providing the opportunity. I'm just the messenger I guess.

Have a great evening and I'll see you tomorrow with some cool news (I hope).



*Email me @angiehowardmusic@gmail.com to request my mailing address if you would like to donate. 


Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!