Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Faith vs. Reason and Another Clue...

Over the past couple of years, God has been calling me to have what I refer to as, "crazy faith."



I can't tell you why. It doesn't always make sense, in fact, He usually doesn't give me a reason. It's just what He asks me to do. TRUST. But I have a sneaking suspicion it's because He's wanting to see if I'll be obedient.

One day, I know He has BIG PLANS for me, but He's not going to do the reveal the "big plan" for my life until He knows He can trust me in the little things (Luke 16:10).

So, He's asked me to tithe on the very little income I receive, even if it's only a dollar or two. He asked me to fast and pray for 40 days, even though I'm totally undisciplined. He's given me words of encouragement to speak to strangers, even though I feel like a lunatic. I do things and go places that I don't necessarily want because I believe it's His will. Lately, He's asked me to forgive when I didn't want to forgive and serve when I felt like turning away.

Pretty much, He asks me to believe Him when the circumstances seem unbelievable. And He has, without fail, shown Himself faithful and strong, even in my complete and utter weakness. Isn't that the promise after all?

So, when God gave me His next instructions, along with a sign, 
I knew it was Him and I knew I HAD to obey...crazy as it seemed.



Remember the cheese balls from the other day? 



Well, here's another clue.



Scratching your head yet?
Check back TOMORROW for the big reveal!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!