Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Craft Day!

My Life Group (what we call our small groups at my church) got together on Tuesday, supplies in hand, to GET OUR CRAFT ON! There was TONS of stuff and lots to do. I basically spent most of my time chasing around my darling daughter, but I did do a couple of fun little crafts.

The reason they call them "Life Groups" is because it's people, doing life together. And nothing is more fun or inspiring than doing life with these ladies. They are amazing women of God and I love them all very much!




Here's a pic of me cheezin'! Also in the pic are
lovely ladies, Angie and Emily



Here's Cynthia parked at the stove making candles. She brought in a gigantic block of wax and kept chipping away at it with a hammer when she wanted to melt another piece! It was funny and loud!


Another pic of Cynthia and peeking in is her daughter. Our group leader Kristen is also getting her craft on in the background. She said that she likes doing craft day because she loves us of course, but because she can get all her teacher gifts, etc. done at one time.


These are only a few of the candles we (Cynthia) made.
There were several more!


Sarah's adorable little daughter, Sophia providing some entertainment!



A big thank you goes out to our weekly hostess, Heather, who provides such a warm, welcoming home for us all to meet in every week. She is the consummate hostess, always cooking for us, and treating her guests like they were family. And her home was all decked out for Christmas!
She's pretty awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!