Sunday, November 14, 2010

Quick Shout Out 'Bout Christmas Cards

Here are some quick facts about Christmas cards and how sending them with me will be
easier, faster, cheaper, and more efficient!


Do you buy a box of Christmas or holiday cards for like $2 bucks at the Family Dollar and sort of dread the time and effort it's going to take to write in them, dig out your family and friends' addresses, address them the envelopes, put a stamp on each one and then haul them off to the post office? I used to do that. My cards were sort of boring and actually getting them ready and getting them out was seriously no fun!

But now that I have a little one of my own and want to share something a little more special around the holidays, I've found that this new card sending system not only makes my life a WHOLE lot easier, it's really fun. I can get creative with my cards in a way I never have before and I'm so excited to send them out this year!!!

So here are a couple of questions...

In lieu of cards, do you send out those typed pages on Christmasy paper with a couple of family pictures printed on them that tell about your family's year? How long did that take? Maybe not as long as hand writing in Christmas cards, but it still took a lot of effort I'm sure...but did it have that sort of "specialness" factor that made your family and friends decide to file it away because it was such a nice keepsake? Probably not.

Do you send those Walgreens or Walmart photo postcard things? With the envelopes, they are $12.99 per set of 20 (from walgreens.com), which is about $.65 per card. Not bad I guess, but they're postcards essentially. And for a postcard, that's not a great value.

walgreens.com also does a nicer 5x7 folded card with pics, but they're $1.99 a piece! Crazy!

Folks....THERE IS A BETTER WAY THAN ALL OF THESE PUT TOGETHER!!!

My beautiful 5x7 folded card, with an envelope,
that can be highly customized is only .$62!!!

(add as many pictures as you want for a one time charge of $.31)
Can you believe that???
And I haven't even gotten to the best part
that makes this such a great value!!!

*You never have to leave your house to send these cards. In fact, you can send them right from your laptop while sitting on your own couch!
*You have over 3,000 holiday cards to choose from...or you can customize your own!
*You can add as many pictures as you want for just $.31!
*You buy your $.44 stamps right on the site...you don't have to go to the post office!

Here's the really sweet part!
We print them...
We stuff them...
We stamp them...
We mail them for you...

AND YOU'RE DONE!!!
Your cards took just a couple of minutes, so you can quit stressing and
move on to cookie baking and decorating and shopping and family fun!

And that's just Christmas cards ya'll. Imagine having that kind of value and convenience for ALL your card sending needs...birthday invitations, birthday and anniversary cards, Thank You's, sympathy cards, get well soon cards, congratulation cards (I'm starting to sound like Bubba from Forrest Gump..."shrimp salad, shrimp scampi, shrimp kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp on toast...." LOL).

If you're interested in this system, email me (angiethecardlady@gmail.com) and I'd be glad to share more with you You can also try sending out a card by clicking this link and my automated system will set up a gift account for you to try our service for free.


Thank You and HAPPY CARD SENDING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!