Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sigh of Relief

I'm not sure if you follow Heather's blog, "Want What You Have?" But if you do, then you know she has been expecting a baby boy and has had a rough way to go. The baby was finally born yesterday morning and they are both ok.

I just wanted to do a quick post to say that she is my HERO of all time and that she is the woman of all women!!!! No wonder she hasn't been able to breathe for 3 months...her bouncing baby boy weighed...get this... 12 1/2 pounds! Can you believe that?!

I'm still in shock....

I guess because I've been following this pregnancy from the inception (literally), I feel really invested, as do some of you I'm sure. It has been a rocky road for Heather. Her pregnancy story read like a dramatic novel. Full of ups and downs, emotion, pain, triumph, laughs and heart break, only to have this dramatic, happy ending! I was expecting him to weigh at the most, 9 pounds...but 12?! That's so crazy! Like I said, she's my hero.

Please keep them in your prayers. Heather is still having a few health complications and the baby is in the NICU. She's sad because they are separated and is understandably feeling depressed. Also, the medical bills are adding up and they do not have insurance. I know that God is going to work in all of this, but please just lift them up in prayer.

I'm not telling you anything that isn't already in her blog. So, go over and read about the new baby and leave her an encouraging comment and let her know you're praying for her.

We love you Heather! I'm so proud of you and for yet another reason call you my hero!

1 comment:

  1. Angie, bless your heart. You are the sweetest friend. DJ and I are both doing much better now, and I'm going to go home today. DJ has a little bit of jaundice, so he might have to stay for phototherapy. Even so, I'm feeling much better, physically and emotionally, and this post was such an encouragement to me.

    I love you too! What a blessing you are to me. Thank you for these words of support and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!