Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Winner of the Christmas CD

Thank you all so much for entering to win my cd.

Before I announce the winner, I'd like to mention that several of you asked how you could purchase one. Well, just for posting a comment on my blog and entering the contest, I'm going to offer you this cd for just $5. That pretty much covers shipping and my costs. Please just email me and we'll exchange mailing addresses if you're interested. To those of you who did not post a comment or enter the contest, you may purchase the cd as well, but the cost will be the original $12 price.

My email address is angiehowardmusic@gmail.com

I put all the names in a little bag and let baby GG pick one out, and she chose...

Angie from The Happy Homebody! Congratulations Ang. I hope you like it. Please just email me your contact info so I can mail your cd out to you.

Again, thanks to all who entered!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Angie! (I love her blog too)
    Oooh I am emailing you now and cannot wait to buy it from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...thank you so much for your sweet comment...and am glad we are blogging friends too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!