Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jesus Is My Reason


I haven't been feeling very "Christmasy" this year. Maybe it's the move, maybe it's because of the crazy year I've had, maybe it's just how I feel about myself...I don't know.

But the one thing I'm sure of, the one thing that I'm simply in awe of, is that my Jesus still loves me. His love, His grace, His gentleness, His goodness and His unending forgiveness is just as real now as it was the day
I found Him. He is mine and I am His, and nothing can take Him away from me.


He came to be born on earth that holy night for me and I am...humbled.

You are many things my dear Jesus. But in this moment...You are mine.

I love You.


Blessings to you and your family on this Christmas Day.

4 comments:

  1. Jumping over quickly to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Thank you for the reminder of the reason behind it all...I hope I show Jesus everyday of the year how much his life means to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming by to wish you a Merry Christmas!
    I was feeling blue yesterday ~ lot going on but you are so RIGHT on we are here for Him!
    Today is much better because I know that this too shall pass!
    God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! He is ours and nothing can take Him away from us!!! Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great Christmas! I have been enjoying listening to your beautiful voice on my new CD. I have it in my car and play it on my way to wherever. So glad I won it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!