Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ok, So One More Quick Post!

Ok, I said that I was unplugging my computer, but I really haven't gotten to it yet. But I came across this pic of my husband (his new fb profile pic) and was struck by just how handsome he is...not to mention totally hot!
I made a comment about him on fb and one of our friends said, "Get a room you two!" And I said something like, "Well, he's already got one...too bad I can't be there." If you read about our move, you'd know that he's living in a hotel room right now.


So anyway...I love and miss you, and I can't wait until things get back to normal and we can be together again as a family, like we're meant to be! I'm so very proud of what an awesome provider and hard worker you are, and of the man I've watched you grow into and become.
I am lost without you!
Love, Your Wifey

2 comments:

  1. Oh, hurry back! And I love hubby's profile pic. My hubby put up a very old picture on his profile and his hair is so long, lol!

    Can't wait to see pictures of your new home!

    Did you know that you can go on your sidebar and enable the "labels" feature and then your labels will show on your sidebar (look at mine if you don't know what I mean). That will make it easier for people to find things.

    BTW, I am also having a free blog makeover giveaway. So pop on over when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!

    I can't imagine what you're going through. I would be totally lost without my husband too. In fact, I can't even sleep without him. On the rare occasions when he needs to be gone overnight for continuing education courses or something, I don't even sleep in our bed, because it feels too weird and empty. I lay on the couch and stare at TV until I fall asleep.

    Good luck with your move! I'll miss you while you're away from the computer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!