Friday, October 30, 2009

Moving Sucks!

Forgive the tone and title of this blog, but there's no other way to say it! Honestly, I'd rather pluck out each and every one of my eyelashes than move ever again!!! I hate it with everything in me!

We just moved into our new house. And as if I didn't already have a total nervous breakdown moving out of my old house, I can tell you now that I feel the panic setting in as I survey the sea of chaos and confusion that is my new house. Disarray as far as the eye can see! I will tell ya'll more about my moving experience later (right now, I'm writing from my husband's hotel computer), but I will just warn you now...it won't be a pleasant post. When I get the ol' PC up and running again, I'll fill ya'll in.

Well, farewell for now. I'm exhausted, hurting all over, feeling a little disoriented and am just ready to fall into that nice, comfy, Hampton bed and hide from the world for awhile. I may never get up! Oh wait...I have a 17 month old...I WILL be getting up when she tells me to. Drat!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there... I am checkin on my fellow moving buddy!
    How are you progressing?
    I hope by now you are doing okay and making your new house more like home!
    All the best
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!