So then I decided to fill a little sauce pan up with about 2 inches of water and put the candle inside to melt the wax (I'm sure it would've been fine to put the glass directly onto the metal pan, but I didn't like that idea, so I put a little water in there). I heated the water to boiling first, then turned the heat all the way down to low. The candle melted very quickly, and immediately filled the house with fragrance. I've done this several times this week and the fragrance is still just as strong as the first time I lit the thing. But, Yankee Candles are a very good brand (And look, I didn't buy it, they're too expensive for me. It was a teacher's gift 2 Christmases ago. But I still wanted to get all I could out of it.) and are known for lasting a long time.
So there you go. The next time your favorite candle in a jar runs out, just melt the wax in a pot of simmering water, and you'll have fragrance for weeks.
And just in case you never saw this little mural painted above my stove, I took a picture of it for you. It really is unique and special to me. I'm going to miss it when I move. Luckily the buyer of this house loves it, and wants to keep it. Yay!