Monday, September 21, 2009

Please Don't Forget Me!!!

Hey everyone in blogland. I feel like I've been MIA for awhile, only posting on Wednesdays and Thursdays (if that). The truth is, my laptop is acting like a 1990's dial-up or something! I've got a million things that I want to post with pictures, but my computer just won't let me...it keeps locking up or kicking me off, or telling me to refresh (as I'm typing a big message in red just popped up and said that it couldn't contact Blogger.com and the publishing may fail) or that my connection was lost!!! URRRGHGH! It's so frustrating! Tonight I was trying to post pics of rooms in my house before I start packing them up and I couldn't even load one!!! Anyway, I'll keep writing I guess (I still need to tell ya'll about our big move).

I'm gonna get this fixed soon I promise. In the meantime, PLEEZE don't forget about me!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!