So after a failed first attempt, I tried again and got it "about" right. I still think it could use more red, but for now, I think it will do.
I can't wait to switch out the scrapbook papers for the holidays...Christmas especially.
So here it is...dirty and moldy. I scrubbed it and hosed it down.
The first attempt...sort of a scrapbook look...I didn't like it. But hey, I've got some pages done!
So the finished product (for now). I like the clean black and white. I used a little color, but think it could use more. The great thing about this project is that the papers are just taped to the glass, and I can switch them out very easily.