Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pics of My Sweet Baby

I haven't been able to think of anything to post for several weeks now, and I've been kind of discouraged about how to post a picture, then write, then a pic, then write. I think I've figured it out, but as you can see, my layout is still a little wacky! Anyway, I thought that I'd just post a few sweet pics of my GG. She's a sweet baby and truly a gift from God. I wanted a baby for many years and patiently waited for one. God gave me just the perfect little girl. She loves to laugh, is a dare devil, and already wants to do things "her way" (until mama lets her know that at only one year old, she's got to deal with mama's way for now). Everyone and everything is "dada." She loves to bounce and dance, and is learning to walk. It's amazing how fast it goes by (everyone told me that, and they were right!).


GG at about 3 months old in her Lil' Dolly dress and bonnet (a shop in Pigeon Forge, TN that sells frilly girly dresses). She looks like a doll.
Outside on the swing after the first snow. She's a snow bunny!

Eating watermelon in her watermelon romper (this really was spontaneous, promise!), she loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!