Monday, September 3, 2012

Our House Sold in Just 5 Days!

Operation "Early Riser" is now underway and for the first day, I'm going to give myself a C+.

Most mornings, I feel quite ferocious, and my whole family knows not to mess with me, which is silly and not okay. 

Last week I vowed to make some changes, which included, going to bed earlier, setting the coffee pot the night before and getting up earlier WITHOUT tearing anyone's head off in the process.

So last night, I went to bed after midnight. Yeah, a far cry from the 10:30 bedtime I was aiming for, but with all the excitement last night, I just couldn't sleep.

And just WHAT was going on? Well, we GOT AN OFFER ON THE HOUSE!

And not just any offer...WE GOT AN OFFER FOR THE FULL ASKING PRICE FROM THE FIRST PEOPLE WHO LOOKED! 

We accepted and signed the contract and we are set to close in 4-6 weeks!

Our house was on the market a grand total of 5 DAYS!

WHAT A MIRACLE!

So, I didn't go right to bed last night. Could you?

And this morning, the baby girl was up at 7 a.m. but I didn't yell or fuss, I got her settled with a snack and a cartoon and went back to sleep for a bit. Mmmm hmmm. I did. 

So, that's why I gave myself a C+. 

I made my coffee the night before, I didn't yell at anybody and didn't complain, but I didn't go to bed on time and I didn't get up and STAY UP. 

I'll do better tomorrow!

But friends, I'm so excited! 
God is so good and I know He's just got amazing things in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!