Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 9, 10 and 11

Sorry. Blogging got away from me this weekend.

But God has been oh so faithful!

Saturday (day 9), my sister came through with a gift of $30 in the mail and a sent a new dress for little G to boot. Thanks Sissy! Love you!

Sunday, (day 10), some good friends of ours were in town and also contributed $31.00! Thank you so much! You know who you are!

And today (Monday, day 11), I received my dollar for the day in the mail from Nan at "Mom's the Word" who gave it as a way for my daughter to earn money to give. I love that! She did a blog post about it today as well...go check it out here.

I owe all these wonderful folks a song or two! I will have that for you tomorrow!

Thanks everyone!

If you want to donate online go to my Ambassador for Life page.
And, if you want to send your contribution through the mail, I will be glad to give you my address. Just email me@ angiehowardmusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!