Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So Much to Tell You!

I have not been able to blog for a while, due to a busted laptop and no internet connection. But I'm still here! And I've been busy! I have to much to catch you up on that I don't even know where to start, but I start I shall.
This is the least of all the exciting stuff going on, but coupon deals are always fun to chat about, so this is a start.


I got everything pictured here for $1.19 (except for the outlet cover...lol) at Rite-Aid!



The toothpaste was from a raincheck I received last week when they were "free.". The lady didn't know what she was doing really concerning their coupon policy. But she gave them to me for free, which is never a bad thing. We also needed TP, so I got a 4 roll pack for $1.00, but got it for free as well because if you bought the Orbit gum for a dollar (and I always love to have gum on hand), you got a dollar back, which I used to pay for the TP. So in all, I spent $1.19. AWESOME!

I can't wait to share more with you in upcoming posts about all that is going on in my life.
How have you been? Drop me a line and tell me. My email is over there-------------------------->

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!