Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our First Family Movie

This is a long overdue post, but I came across the pics I took that day (some of them have mysteriously vanished), meaning to blog about it and decided to go ahead and do a post (for posterity...lol).

This summer, we took G to see her first movie in a real theater. We saw the new Winnie the Pooh because it was well, Winnie the Pooh and because it was only an hour or so long. Any longer and we would have had to tie her down, because she became very restless.

The movie was sweet, as I expected it would be. And she enjoyed eating popcorn from a big bucket. We mostly enjoyed watching her reaction to the "big screen." And mom and dad learned a big lesson...DO NOT pay full price for kids movies. It was close to $30 bucks for all of us to go, which is ridiculous! So, if there are any more kid flicks in our future, they will be seen at the dollar theater only!

But we had a great time and will remember her first movie forever!


 I got my ticket!!! 


 Mommy and G!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!