Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of Preschool

She was ready!!!!





I didn't cry today. Even though it was my baby girl's first day of preschool. I did my crying yesterday, telling her how big and grown up she was. They look at you like you're crazy when you start boohooing all over them for no reason at all! ha! Except my baby, with her sweet heart, puts her hand to my cheek and says, "Mommy sad?" And of course I say, "No, baby. Mommy's not sad. Mommy is happy. These are happy tears. Mommy is sooo proud of you!" And she asks in her sweet little 3 year old voice, "You proud of me?" Ah. If she only knew how full my heart really was...of pride, of joy, of hope. She is such a treasure. I hope I she knows.


A pic from the preschool Open House. 
We're waiting in the lobby.



Playing and singing, "Five Little Monkey Jumping on the Bed" 
on the class' smart board. Too cool!

 Mommy and G posing at Open House!



The First Day of Preschool! 
That little face is so beautiful!



My big girl....she was just a baby yesterday. :(

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!