Saturday, April 16, 2011

FREE Nivea Body Wash At Walmart!

I hope you got a paper today (Sunday) and found the $3.00 off Nivea body wash in the Red Plum circular! Because Walmart has it on sale for $3.00 (per Paul at iheartthemart). I actually got these coupons (one for men's body wash and one for women's body wash) on Wednesday in the mail, so when I saw that they were going to be free, I jumped up and went to Walmart to check it out (I had to get diapers too, so I didn't make a special trip just for free body wash!).


Not only were the women's body washes for sale, the were rolled back to $2.97! So I actually got $0.03 back in overage!



Am hoping my husband can get me several papers (he manages a hotel and has the front desk clerk save us the leftovers) so I can stock up on more. It really is fun getting stuff for FREE! woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!