Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cow-Ween!

Blogging and computer time in general has just been no fun the past few weeks. The screen I'm working off of is in black and white and only nine inches (or less), so needless to say, it's been quite a challenge. And this one ordeal has brought me to the realization that I need glasses...ugh! So yeah...fun to be had by all! (needless to say, it's fixed now, hence the post! LOL)

With that being said, Halloween or "Cow-Ween" as my daughter says WAS pretty fun! She dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and was just precious. My mother actually made the dress a few years ago for my niece, so we just reused it for G (the second Halloween we've done this!). She had the perfect long light brown hair to be put in little pigtails and I had a small wooden basket that she calls a "picnic" and red glittery shoes (with blue socks) to finish it off. She was adorable! I'm terrible for not taking more pics, but the batteries in my camera were dead, so oh well.

Here are a few that we did capture! Hope your "Cow-Ween" was just as fun!






This was Sunday, "Cow-ween" day.
We were invited to sing at a Living Water Church in Williamson, WV and
asked Bobby's sister to come help out with G.
She did a pretty awesome job as you can see! ha! Love ya Charis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!