Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pictures at the Dr.'s Office?

Hey everyone! I've been MIA for awhile. I haven't been blogging, nor have I been reading regularly. But I am starting to miss you ladies (and gents) and am trying to get back into the swing of things!

I've been really busy with my business and have been enjoying every minute of my summer with the little one. We've been swimming, playing at the park, traveling, and visiting with family and friends. This week she's sick, so that's been a bummer. There's nothing worse than having a little one who doesn't feel good.

When I took her to the doctor I took pictures. Now, that may sound odd to you, but her new doctor was just the sweetest thing ever, so being a habitual card sender, I wanted to pop her an appreciation card in the mail. I've been a picture taking nut lately because SendOutCards added a new feature to their system called Picture Plus 2.0 which allows you to add pics, plus loads of embellishments to them. I've been having SO MUCH FUN making the cutest cards to send to people. Here's the card I sent to Dr. Lear and her staff. She said it was the sweetest thing she had gotten in years...which warmed my heart. It feels good to make someone's day with a little bit of thoughtfulness.


"The Outside"


"The Inside." Isn't this adorable!!!!


There's so much more I could chat about, but I will save that for some future blog posts. Can't wait to catch up with you guys!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!