Sunday, January 10, 2010

Does Anyone Have a Great Mini Muffin Recipe?



These are too expensive, but I want the same softness and texture...can anyone help?


Basically what I'm looking for is a muffin recipe that is as moist and soft as the mini muffins you buy in the little packages. I've tried making them myself but they are either too crunchy on the outside or they're too crumbly and make a mess.

I love feeding these to my daughter for a quick breakfast or snack, but just can't get the same kind of softness and texture as the expensive packaged ones. Does anyone out there have a great mini muffin recipe or any tips on how to make them soft and moist? Thanks!!!

3 comments:

  1. my mom uses her blueberry muffin recipe for mini muffins all the time... let me see if i can get from her asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son likes these, too, and I don't know how to make them all moist like these! However, since they are pricey, I have found a bakery thrift store where I can buy them 3 boxes for $5, and they are never out of date. I just bought 3 boxes on Tues that are dated 2-4. Maybe there is a Hostess thrift store in Lexington?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!