Saturday, September 26, 2009

TN House Pics...Dining Area

As promised, here are more pics of rooms in my house. Today I thought I'd show you my dining area. We have an eat-in kitchen, so you may catch pics of it too.


This is one of the new(er) Pampered Chef wooden serving pieces for the stoneware. I have it perched on top of my china cabinet with some fake fruit.

The topper from our wedding cake.




This little lady and the pitcher above are from one of our favorite restaraunts in St. Augustine, FL called, Columbia. They have the best chicken and yellow rice. Anyway, they sell all these beautiful pottery pieces. Below is a pic of the large platter I bought there as well.






More Pampered Chef...sparkly napkins and napkin rings!

I love yellow and red together.



A look at the hallway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read and value each one of your comments, so type away! Blessings!